Martin Meinert Synchronicity 2015
Black and red fruit, lightly dusted with spice.
The flagship wine for this small, artisanal winery, this Bordeaux-plus-Pinotage blend is a gorgeous melange of black and red fruit, lightly dusted with spice." The 2015 Synchronicity may be considered a benchmark in its class, epitomizing the unique terroir of Devon Valley in Stellenbosch.
- National Wine Challenge (Top 100): 2019 â€“ Double Silver
- National Wine Challenge (Top 100): 2018 â€“ Double Silver
- Decanter World Wine Awards: 2019 â€“ 86 points
- Tim Atkin SA Wine Report: 2018 â€“ 90 points
- Platterâ€™s South African Wine Guide: 2019 â€“ ****1/2 (4.5)