Martin Meinert Printer's Ink Pinotage 2017
Vibrant Pinotage, the South African grape variety, here packed with black fruit - blackberry, black plum, blueberry - overlaid with a scattering of spice.
The Printer's Ink Pinotage is a tribute to the Meinert family's heritage as printers and publishers in Namibia. Ex-journalist Martin Meinert and Brendan Butler make a small and personalised range of wines in limited quantities at the hillside Devon Crest vineyard outside Stellenbosch. Each wine is created with much thought and care to ensure uniqueness and individual character.
- National Wine Challenge (Top 100): 2019 Double Silver
- National Wine Challenge (Top 100): 2018 Double Silver
- Decanter World Wine Awards: 2019 86 points
- Decanter World Wine Awards: 2018 Silver / 90 points
- Old Mutual Trophy Wine Show: 2018 Bronze
- Tim Atkin SA Wine Report: 2018 91 points